MQB Fire Extinguisher Mount
This part only fits vehicles with manual slider passenger seats.
1. Install the extinguisher clip onto the mount using a Phillips head screw driver (The clip will come with your extinguisher).
Unscrew M6x20 bolt to separate aluminum bracket from mount face.
2. Look under the passenger seat to locate the mounting position. We will use these 2 holes.
3. Slide the aluminum bracket into the opening between the seat sheet metal and foam, then line up one hole.
4. Install one of the countersunk bolts with a 4mm Allen key. Leave it loose for now.
5. Install the other bolt. Then tighten both down.
6. Clip the Extinguisher on to the mount.